Monday, November 9, 2009

Gemma and Michael absolutely love Vegas so decided to get married there this year. I was lucky enough to be the wedding photographer whose work they fell in love with so flew me out to Vegas for a full week in October to photograph their wedding. I don't know if I am just lucky but every wedding I have photographed this year, I feel a part of the family. I especially loved this trip and I loved the wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel http://www.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/ Gemma and Michael are both so relaxed and wonderful people to work for not to mention extremely good looking so I had a ball with them especially at their creative shoot. Thanks guys for taking me to Vegas with you. I hope you love your images xxx Natasha

To view all images from the wedding please click on the link below:

http://www.natasha-photography.com/weddings/Gemma_Michael/index.html


















1 comment:

Monica Dart said...

These photo's are absolutely STUNNING!! Vegas must have been an incredible place to shoot in!!!